Our Community and House of Hope
House of Hope is Important to Our Communitiies
Substance abuse, whether it is alcohol or drug abuse, ruins lives.Substance abuse is an enormous burden that affects all of society - those who abuse these substances, and those who don't.
- It ruins the lives of the individual, his family and his community.
- The cost for one year is $348 billion which includes health care expenditures, lost earnings, and costs associated with crime and accidents.
- Every $1 invested in addiction treatment programs yields a return of between $4 and $7 in reduced drug-related crime, criminal justice costs, and theft.
- When savings related to health care are included, total savings can exceed costs by a ratio of 12 to 1.
Our goal for the men at House of Hope is, at the end of the 12 month period, to return them to their families renewed in Christ and free of the chains that tied them to substance abuse. These men are productive citizens with families and jobs and a goal to go forth and be an example to the community.
What Can House of Hope Do For You?
- Provide a drug abuse prevention program for men.
- Our men would appreciate the opportunity to participate in your worship services.
- Present an informative program at meetings about the House of Hope.
- Use our Good Neighbor Program - our students will assist those in need or the elderly with lawn work and minor home projects.
- Provide logo shirts and other items for sale at a very reasonable cost.
- Provide a tour of our campus.
- Serve as a point of referral for those battling substance abuse.
What Can You Do For House of Hope?
- Allow us to share the story of House of Hope with your congregation.
- Support our Mission through prayer.
- Support our program by sponsoring a student or making a contribution.
- Assist us in finding job placement for our students.
- Utilize our t-shirt fundraising program.
EMAIL SIGN UP
4738 NE 49th Boulevard in Wildwood, FL 34785
House of Hope is easily accessible from the Florida Turnpike at Route 301