Support an Event
Organize a Third-Party Event
Your effort to create a positive impact at House of Hope and the surrounding community is what keeps us moving towards the future. Third party fundraising events are a wonderful way to raise awareness, support, and compassion for House of Hope, while networking with friends, neighbors, and local businesses.
We welcome your passion and creativity in creating a better, brighter, future for others. When exploring options for a third party fundraiser, think about what you and your friends enjoy doing and how fundraising can be blended into that activity.
Event Examples Include:
- Hosting a dinner party and asking your guests to make a donation to House of Hope instead of bringing a dish
- Planning a garage sale
- Organizing a neighborhood car wash
- Selling arts, crafts, or jewelry
- Hosting a bake sale
- Planning a golf outing
- Organizing a bowling tournament
House of Hope CAN provide:
- A gift recognition letter noting a charitable donation to the event organizer for total event proceeds
- Event ideas and success stories of other community fundraisers
House of Hope CANNOT provide:
- State Tax exemption for event related purchases
- Gift recognition letters noting a charitable donation to individual contributors unless the gift is made out directly to House of Hope
- Insurance or liability coverage
- Funding or reimbursement for expenses
- Mailing list of donors or vendors
The possibilities for third-party fundraising events are endless..
As a reminder, House of Hope's role in the project must be agreed upon before the event/campaign begins.
To request information on how you can volunteer for an event, please call us - (352) 748-0338
For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 352-748-0338 and ask for the finance office.
EMAIL SIGN UP
4738 NE 49th Boulevard in Wildwood, FL 34785
House of Hope is easily accessible from the Florida Turnpike at Route 301